Monday, June 11, 2012

Back from a Trip and New Paintings

Hello, my lovely friends!  Life has been a busy whirlwind for the last couple of months.  I just returned from a family trip to Universal Studios.  While there, I managed to complete a couple of new tiny paintings.


Plus a Pen and Ink drawing that I titled "Sweet Baby Steals the Sun From Colorado".


When I got back, I sculpted a few new pendants and faces for bracelets.  Those will be going into the kiln today for the first firing.

I haven't forgotten my plans to make videos for an online class.  I have made plans to video for a few days coming up.  I'll keep you posted!   Thanks for checking in!!!

8 comments:

Christianne Teixeira said...

Sunny, how wonderful are your paintings, drawings, dolls, everything!! Can´t wait for your online class. Thank you! xoxo

Tammie Lee said...

i loved seeing each piece. such wonderful characters and the messages are fun.

Anonymous said...

Love the one stealing the sun! Cutest ever.

Sandy said...

Oh wow great news a Class from you.
I´m so curious to see the video.
Your paintings are a fest for my eys. Awesome. xoxo

Kepi said...

I can't wait for the on line class. I love your work!

Gems-By-Julz said...

Love your work Sunny. Hugs Julz

Tumbledown said...

I love this one. Your comment how you did this before our fires....I can relate. I did one too in my art journal with a poem.....They just kind of relate....I thought that it was kind of interesting. Love your work..And where do you list your work? Still looking...

Unknown said...

Love your work! Belíssimo!