Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas is Over....back to work!

I have a love/hate relationship with this season.  On the plus side, I adore my family and getting to spend time with the daughters without the pressures of school (my youngest is homeschooled (sounds easy...it's NOT!), my Senior goes to a very prestigious school...translation:  lots of WORK and not much free time for her!).  On the minus side:  while I so greatly appreciate orders for Christmas, I don't find much time for random creativity during this time.  I am finally finished with orders and got some studio time yesterday.  Here's a photo update on the Legions (no features yet but some glazing!):

Next...some amazing art from the amazing artist Justin Wayne Butts.  Taylor (my Senior) recieved this painting for Christmas.  She was so happy, she actually cried!  She had mentioned this painting multiple times and couldn't believe she actually became the owner!  It's very large, maybe 48" x 60":
I received this painting...also by Justin:
Justin is writing and illustrating a children's book.  I got to see the originals over the holidays and I must say, they are incredible!  I can't wait to see the book completed.  He's also working on a Zine...busy guy!!  Check him out! 

One more thing (for now!!):

Those crazy girls of mine are at it again!  Here is their Christmas video.   Does it seem like my daughters just keep multiplying?!  LOL   Actually this is all of them, I have 3 daughters (and a son, who is NOT in the video!).  Watch to the end for the bloopers.

9 comments:

Sílvia Mota Lopes said...

congratulations,you sing very well!

Anonymous said...

You rock, girls! Where's Mom in the bloopers?

doreen said...

a whole family of talent! hope you had a nice Christmas!

Tammie Lee said...

so fun to see your creations step after step, they look wonderful!

I also enjoyed your girls video, they are so much fun.

lovely new year to you and yours, may days feel wonderful to you!

Regina said...

I hope you had a merry Christmas Sunny! Your girls are so talented!!
Happy New year too!!

Sunny Carvalho said...

MOM has NO singing talent!! LOL Thank you all for the sweet compliments on the girls' video. They had fun and they are so enjoyable to watch together (for me!)

Happy New Year to you all!! xoxo

Tracy said...

WOW--very fun video, Sunny... and love all the art work. Great to be back in blogland after two weeks away for Christmas in the USA, and catch up with you here now. Wishing you all the very best in 2012--PEACE, LOVE & JOY! ((HUGS))

K8 said...

oh my gosh that was so awesome! your girls are hilarious. I feel like I know them already!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi & wish you a Happy New Year! Here's to great health & happiness in the upcoming year. May all your dreams come true!

Carol Parsons said...

Just Beautiful! Wonderful talented girls! You must be so proud! Happy New Year!