Monday, January 23, 2012

More New Pendants

I managed to get more pendants ready last week.  Now the chains are driving me crazy!!  I spent most of the day today making design decisions to compliment the pendants.  I think I finally hit on what I want but boy, what a lot of work!!  LOL

I'll post pics of the necklaces complete in my next post but for now, here are the new pendants:





On another note:  Bailey finished 13th in the singing competition.  Thank you all so much for voting for her.  We truly appreciated the effort.  xoxo

8 comments:

earthenmagic said...

...oh my! they ARE sO cute! ~thankyoU sO much for sharing! ~ blessed be!...

Tammie said...

These are adorable and have such wonderful character!

Janelle said...

Your pendants are really cute. Congratulations on your daughter's placement.

Tara Ross Studios said...

So great! I love them all!

Ricki Jill Treleaven said...

SO cute!!! :D I like them all, Sunny. Oh, by the way...Shanley Belle's sorority sister and roommate for next year is your next door neighbor ;P It's a small world!

xoxooxox,
Ricki Jill

doreen said...

these are all so great Sunny! (O:

Art After Midnight said...

Your little people are precious. Thanks for commenting on my blog, recently. I can't seem to get out of my grieving time and get my blog going again. I love yours!

Diane David Art said...

The clay work is amazing. I know what you mean, photography needs time to study and perfect, and who want to stop creating to do that.