Monday, January 23, 2012

More New Pendants

I managed to get more pendants ready last week.  Now the chains are driving me crazy!!  I spent most of the day today making design decisions to compliment the pendants.  I think I finally hit on what I want but boy, what a lot of work!!  LOL

I'll post pics of the necklaces complete in my next post but for now, here are the new pendants:





On another note:  Bailey finished 13th in the singing competition.  Thank you all so much for voting for her.  We truly appreciated the effort.  xoxo

8 comments:

earthen-magic said...

...oh my! they ARE sO cute! ~thankyoU sO much for sharing! ~ blessed be!...

Tammie Lee said...

These are adorable and have such wonderful character!

Unknown said...

Your pendants are really cute. Congratulations on your daughter's placement.

Tara's Art Camp said...

So great! I love them all!

Ricki Treleaven said...

SO cute!!! :D I like them all, Sunny. Oh, by the way...Shanley Belle's sorority sister and roommate for next year is your next door neighbor ;P It's a small world!

xoxooxox,
Ricki Jill

doreen said...

these are all so great Sunny! (O:

Art After Midnight said...

Your little people are precious. Thanks for commenting on my blog, recently. I can't seem to get out of my grieving time and get my blog going again. I love yours!

Diane David Art said...

The clay work is amazing. I know what you mean, photography needs time to study and perfect, and who want to stop creating to do that.