Monday, April 11, 2011

Back From Artfest...

Artfest was once again wonderful.  It was so great to see all the old friends, meet the new ones and see the amazing art.  I will post a few pics here and a link to the whole album on my Facebook page.  http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?id=1502799918&aid=2075244  Thanks to all who took my classes.  I hope you had a great time, learned some new techniques and will continue on your art journey.  I love you all.

 Tracy and Teesha Moore on opening night.

 A demo in one of my classes.

 Me and Tracy Moore on Show and Tell night (I just noticed that it looks like I'm giving the finger!  LOL).

 My girls!!!  From left:  me, Cheryl McCloud, Kathie Vezanni, Mindy Lacefield and Kate Daniel.  This was on the last night at Sirens, a restaurant in Port Townsend, WA.

 Kate Daniel and Nikki Gammon ("my stalker" - she says that, not me!!) looking so cute in their hats.

A drawing I did in Tracy Moore's Journal.  After all the traveling and craziness, I realized I forgot to sign it!  I did sign it on the last night.

13 comments:

learn oil painting said...

I like your blog!...Daniel

Diane said...

Oooh--so much fun!!
P.S. I friend requested you on Facebook :)

mindy lacefield said...

i love you dear girl! our meeting was so magical. i am in love with the drawing you did for tracy...i never got to see it finished so thanks for posting. i can't wait to re-connect with you again. love and hugs!xoxoxo

Sunny Carvalho said...

And I love you, Mindy!! It was the strangest thing to find out that we are "sisters" from Arkansas! We will definately connect again. I had to get my nerve up for that drawing! LOL...anything going in Tracy's journal is a lot of pressure! Hugs to you!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I loved artfest, and I loved being in your class.... thank you. So happy to meet you.

Tammy said...

love you sweet sunny!!! hope you had a safe trip home. Thanks for all my goodies this year, and your kindness :o) I love Basil! She is sitting proudly in my studio! xoxox Talk to you soon! Tam

Tara's Art Camp said...

Looks like so much fun! I am getting back in the swing of things..

I soooo missed artfest....

Tammie Lee said...

yea, it sounds like you and all had a wonderful time. so fun to feel some of it through what you share with us!

Unknown said...

Hi Sunny,

Welcome back! LOVE the pics of Artfest. I missed the presentation on the first night because I got in so late. but I'll be there early next year. Ha!

I was looking at some of your other photos and wanted to comment on your background which compliments your work marvelously without being harsh or distracting. If I might ask, what are you using?

Anyway, I'll be following along here with anticipation.

Cheers! =D
~Kell Belle

Unknown said...

Haha, I guess it might have been helpful for me to have specified which background. I am referring to the light, beige pattern you have put behind your dolls and 3-dimensional items before photographing them. It's really quite nice.

Cheers! =D
~Kellie

Dori Patrick said...

Looks like so much fun! someday I will join you there! Off to the facebook page to check out more pics! Thanks for sharing!
P.S. I'm gonna friend request you too!

Art Expression said...

Are you planning to have an online course in the future...it looks so much fun.Just love your girls drawing = )

Jane Davenport | Artomologist said...

Wow Sunny, ArtFest looks so completely amazing. I would love to do your class! I am off for Teesha and Traceys Portugal Workshop in a week...so freeking excitamundoed about it!
X
Jane